Ever wonder what to get a friend as an engagement gift? While it is definitely not expected or necessary to give engagement gifts, sometimes we just want to show that we are happy for them with a little something special. Here are a few ideas, some of which are similar to gifts that I’ve received and loved!
- A subscription to a bridal magazine. What bride-to-be doesn’t love flipping through the pages looking for cute ideas? Even with wedding blogs all the rage, it’s sometimes nice to have a tangible magazine to browse. And there are so many out there to pick from!
- An adorable ring holder for that shiny new bling she has just acquired. ETSY has plenty of adorable ones, but this one can be customized with the couples name or initials.
- Champagne flutes for toasting the special occasion. There are so many adorable ones out there and in a wide price range. You could go with anything from fun and hand painted to classic crystal.
- A new set of stationary showing off what will be the brides new last name. Shutterfly.com has a wide variety of custom stationary sets that are so reasonably priced. My sister actually gave me a set of these that say “A note from the future Mrs. Lindell” with a capitol “L” in the star. They are perfect as thank you notes for all the showers.
- A return address stamp to reduce the amount of writing for all those thank you notes they will have to write.
I hope this gives you a few fun ideas! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!