…the recipe edition. Since it is food week here on JKR, it only makes sense. Right? So here is what has caught our eye around the web recently.
- A rich and delicious cup of homemade hot chocolate sounds amazing right about now. And these cute heart marshmallows would make it even better!
- Mignon Kitchen Company, a new online kitchen goods company has a list of tips and tricks for happier baking.
- I used to love chicken pot pies when I was younger, but they are a bit too rich and heavy to eat one by myself these day. These mini personal portions would be perfect! They are just so cute!
- Brown sugar and balsamic glazed pork loin that can be made in the crock pot. Sounds delish and super easy. I really do need to start using my crock pot more often.
- This rice pudding desert sounds amazing. Whats not to love. Rice, good. Coconut, gooooood. (10 points for anyone who can get that TV show reference)
- Smitten Kitchen’s cheddar, beer, and mustard pull-apart bread. Need I say more?
- I would have gone crazy for this as a kid. I need to have a play date with some of my favorite little kiddos so I can make them. Or I can just make the for myself, which is fairly likely.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend. See you next week!