7 has been my favorite number for as long as I can remember. No, it doesn’t have anything to do with the “lucky 7” saying. It actually has to do with an audition number I had for dance ages ago (wow that was a long time ago). So I thought I’d keep true to my favorite number and post 7 things I found interesting lately.
1. Aren’t these Nepali ceiling hangings fun!? I think they would look stunning for a party hanging above a long island or table.
2. I’m obsessed with Diane von Furstenberg, OBSESSED! I am unbelievably jealous of Bee, she got to spend the day playing dress up in the designers line while showcasing her shoe collection. One day that will be me Diane, one day!
3. This video of Holton Rower paintings is amazing. Isn’t it crazy how the colors don’t mix, but create stunning lines and swirls?
4. A really interesting article about the human’s desire to DIY.
5. You can buy/order candy by color. Perfect for a theme party that involves specific colors.
6. Strawberry, basil, and balsamic frozen yogurt, yum! I’m already craving the flavors of summer.
7. These story cubes are such a good idea. Perfect to spark the creative imagination is us all. I need to get some of these for my students.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!